- This event has passed.
Cal OES California Mitigation Summit 2022
November 16, 2022 - November 17, 2022
The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) Recovery Hazard Mitigation Section is pleased to invite you to the California Mitigation Summit, a free two-day in person event created for those who are interested in building community resiliency and reducing risk to life and property from future disasters!
The Summit’s theme is A More Resilient California, and the event will provide attendees with the opportunity to:
- Gain meaningful insights from state, local, and tribal hazard mitigation experts
- Develop a better understanding of mitigation strategies, best practices, and past successes to break the cycle of damage, reconstruction, and repeated damage for major hazards
- Obtain information related to funding and grant opportunities available for hazard mitigation planning and projects
Summit will take place Wednesday 11/16 and Thursday 11/17 at the SAFE Convention Center in Sacramento. Attendees must register to attend. *Please also fill out the following pre-event survey to help us better understands your needs from the event: https://bit.ly/CMSPreEventSurvey .
Please join us as we move toward a more resilient California! For additional information and agenda please visit the website at: https://www.caloes.ca.gov/office-of-the-director/operations/recovery-directorate/hazard-mitigation/california-mitigation-summit-2022/
Lodging: Due to other events in the Sacramento Downtown area the Summit doesn’t have a room block; however, the following hotels currently have rooms offered at the state rate available. This list is subject to change based on room availability.
- The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection | 926 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 | 916-447-2700
- Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown | 300 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 | 916-446-0100
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento | 1209 L St, Sacramento, CA 95814 |916- 443-1234
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento Riverfront Promenade | 100 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA 95814 | 916- 326-5000
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.