California Fire Safe Council is pleased to announce the schedule for the 2016 Grants Clearinghouse.
2016 Grant Cycle Timeline
- March 10, 2016 – Open for online applications (Request for Applications (RFA) available on CFSC website)
- March 14-25, 2016 – Grant Application Training (various locations)
- April 22, 2016 – Grant Application deadline 5:00 p.m. (All supporting documentation must be uploaded to ZoomGrants, no mail/email will be accepted)
Grant Application Training
Registration is now open for CFSC’s 2016 Grant Application Training. It is strongly recommended that all applicants, new and returning, attend one of the workshops. Attendees will gain a better understanding of the grant application process including how to use the new ZoomGrants grant site, federal grant regulations/requirements, grant program information and submitting a competitive grant application. Plus attendees will have an opportunity to network with other applicants to share ideas, tips and successes. Lunch and refreshments will be served at all trainings.
All attendees representing their organizations will receive two copies of the comprehensive Grant Application Training Handbook with notes and slides from the training.
The trainings are from 10:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. Registration is required to reserve your spot and lunch.
- March 14, 2016 Shasta-Trinity National Forest Office, Redding, CA, Register here
- March 17, 2016 Carmel Highlands Fire Station, Monterey, CA, Register here
- March 22, 2016 Angeles National Forest Office, Arcadia, CA, Register here
- March 24, 2016 Wildland Fire Training Center, McClellan, CA Register here
More details including the RFA and additional resources will be posted on our website on March 10, 2016.
New Online Grants Clearinghouse
We have transitioned to our new grant application of the law practice management software, and will be using it for the 2015 Grants Clearinghouse. If you have not already created your account in ZoomGrants, please go ahead and start one now at www.cafiresafecouncil.org/zoomgrantslogin/. Each organization submitting an application must have their own ZoomGrants account. If you are working with a Fiscal Sponsor, you must have a separate account if you are the sponsored organization.
Questions? Please contact California Fire Safe Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-372-2350.