California Fire Safe Council will soon need participants for our 2016 Grants Clearinghouse review committee. A reviewer is expected to independently review and score applications based on funder requirements, scoring criteria and additional materials. Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Review Committee members may not be affiliated with any entity submitting an application during the current funding cycle.
- Members affiliated with previous grantees that are not currently submitting any current applications may serve.
- Review committee members must participate in a training session prior to scoring projects, which will be conducted via webinar.
- Members must maintain complete confidentiality DURING AND AFTER the review and scoring process and agree to sign a Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest statement.
- Some review committee member will be asked to participate in a 1 day in person review session for final recommendations to be held in McClellan, CA.
There is no guarantee you will be chosen as a reviewer as the number of qualified applications received will determine the number of reviewers needed for the process.
There is no compensation for participating, however those chosen to participate in the 1-day in person review session will be reimbursed basic travel costs.
|May 23-31 2016||Review Committee Training|
|June 1- 29, 2016||Scoring Period|
|July 12 or 13, 2016||Review Committee Meeting in McClellan, CA|
Please click on the link HERE if you are interested in participating in review committee this year. Thank you for your interest in this process and your support of the California Fire Safe Council.